Introducing the Geek Choice Diamond Plan!
- Protection from Viruses & Spyware
- We come to you when you need us
- Unlimited Data Backup
Join our Diamond Plan – Take the Frustration out of Computers!
Also save on Services calls, new computers and more!
How many times has it happened to you? You finally catch up with all your bills, and BAM! Something expensive breaks and you’re out $200-$300 for repairs. With the Diamond Plan, you pay a small monthly fee and we are there for you in your time of need – without the giant bill.
The Diamond Plan gives you a way to afford the cost of a lengthy service call without spending hundreds of dollars all at once.
I know what you’re thinking. “That’s a great deal!” But wait, there’s more. Now Geek Choice is offering FREE remote data backup through Carbonite™ with every subscription for the rest of 2014! Carbonite is the national leader in online data backup, offering Unlimited data backup, and it’s yours for free, while you are a member of the Diamond Plan!
Diamond Plan: $29.95/mo.
- Our Service fee is Reduced from $50 to $20, on every service call
- You Get 5 hours of Geek Choice Service within a 12 month period (value:$500)
- Once you have used your initial 5 hours, you still pay the same low $20 service fee for every visit, and you will only be charged $90/hr while we are onsite, which is another 10% savings!
- You also get a 5% Discount Pre-tax on new computers and parts purchased from Geek Choice
- FREE subscription to Carbonite™ Remote Data backup ($59.95 value)
- FREE Avast® Antivirus Software installation
Diamond Plan Plus: $58.95/mo
We are also excited to announce the Diamond Plan Plus! Now you can have even more free hours of service for a great low price! Along with a FREE subscription to our Anti-Malware software HitmanPro™
Read the details below for pricing:
- Same Low $20 Service fee as the regular Diamond Plan
- You get 10 hours of Geek Choice Service within a 12 month period (Value: $1000)
- Once you have used your initial 10 hours, you still pay the same low $20 service fee for every visit, and you will only be charged $85/hr while we are onsite, which is another 15% savings!
- You also get a 5% Discount Pre-tax on new computers and parts purchased from Geek Choice
- FREE subscription to Carbonite™ Remote Data back up ($59.95 Value)
- FREE subscription to Hitman Pro™ anti-malware software ($24.00 Value)
- You will be marked as a Geek Choice Preferred Customer, which will entitle you to guaranteed same day service in the case of an Emergency, when you need us most we will be there!!
Click on the links below or scroll down to read more about Diamond Plan terms and conditions, as well as additional perks and rewards for the program
- Diamond Plan Signing Bonus! Along with the discount you get for being a Diamond Plan member, Save up to $50 for signing up on site with a tech!
- Use more that your allotted hours and still save money
- Cancel your membership at any time with 30-days written notice
- Items covered under the Diamond Plan Membership
- Items That are not covered under Membership
- General Terms and Conditions
Instant Savings of $50 when you Sign up on site with the Technician
Some people like to try our service before they commit to a yearly plan with us, and we know that. So as a way to reward those of you who give us a chance to come into your home and show you what we can do we have created the Signing Bonus!
If you have a Geek on site, and decide that the Diamond Plan or Diamond Plan Plus is right for your needs, Geek Choice will give you $50 off your service call INSTANTLY if you sign up on site for either plan!
Also, Geek Choice is rewarding Customer Loyalty by giving a Bonus check for $50 for any referrals for the Diamond Plan. So if you know anyone that can benefit from being a Diamond Plan Customer please send them our way and collect your $50 reward!
Need more than your allotted hours? No Problem!
Even if you run out of hours, Geek Choice still has your back. You will still enjoy the same low $20 service fee, and your additional hours will be billed out at a reduced rate depending on the plan you are subscribing to (see above for pricing) So fret not my loyal customers, if you need us a little more we will be there to help, anytime!
Overview of what the Diamond Plan Covers
One of the big factors of getting people to try out your restaurant is social media. Whether it be Facebook, Yelp, or even OpenTable, the way people perceive your business is what is going to draw them in, or have them just scroll past your listing. Here at Geek Choice we can provide you with the technology that you need to make your customer’s dining experience, one worth talking about.
- If it’s a problem with a computer Geek Choice can fix it. From Viruses and Spyware, to lost internet connection and computer boot up issues. We repair hardware and software, across many devices from PC’s to Mac’s to Tablets and Smartphones!
- We don’t make you pay per computer, any problems that you are having with any device in your home is covered. The only limitation is that each plan only covers 1 location, so if you have us work at your office and you home, you would need 2 plans to cover that.
- 5 hours of on-site labor with the Diamond Plan and 10 hours with the Diamond Plan Plus, each service call holds a minimum of 1 hour. The only cost to you for these service calls is a small $20 service fee when we come out. If you go over the hours on your plan you are billed at $90/hr for the Diamond Plan or $85/hr for the Diamond Plan Plus.
- You get a 5% Discount on the cost of any parts that Geek Choice purchases for you, this includes New Computers.
- 60% of our normal service fee of $50 is covered under the plan no matter whether you are out of hours or not. No matter how many hours you use, you ALWAYS pay $20 for our service fee.
What the Diamond Plan Does not cover
- Software purchases are not discounted under the Diamond Plan
- Managed, online, and hosted services such as, but not limited to, online backup, antivirus, security, and email hosting are not covered under the plan and are not discounted.
- Diamond Plan users are not eligible for other discounts or coupons offered by Geek Choice.
- The Diamond Plan only covers One (1) Location. If a customer has multiple locations they will have to purchase a Diamond Plan for each location.
Terms and Conditions for the Diamond Plan
Customers who are signing up for The Diamond Plan are committing to pay Twelve (12) monthly payments of $29.95 totaling $359.40. Also, in the case of the Diamond Plan Plus, to pay Twelve (12) monthly installments of $58.85 for a total of $707.40. Furthermore, customers signing up for The Diamond Plan give Geek Choice permission to charge a service fee of $20 for each call, along with all costs related to the purchasing of parts and equipment.
All payments and fees are non-refundable whether or not the services have been rendered. All service calls under the Diamond Plan have a minimum of 1 hour on site.
Customers may cancel the Diamond Plan with 30 day written notice, which must be sent to:
35a Myrtle St
Boston, MA 02114
For customers who cancel their membership prior to meeting the one-year commitment, if the retail value of services used by the customer exceeds the amount paid into the Plan, the customer’s credit card will be charged the difference between retail and fees paid. Unless cancelled, the plan automatically renews annually for another 12-month commitment at the then current rate. Plan services and offerings do not carry over from year to year and are forfeited on the “valid till” date (annually) if unused.
For customers who stop payment without notice to Geek Choice, if the retail value of service used by the customer exceeds total value of $359.40 or $707.40 in the case of the Diamond Plan+, the customer’s credit card will be charged the difference between retail and fees paid. Furthermore, if the retail value does not exceed the amount of $359.40 or $707.40 in the case of the Diamond Plan+, the balance of the full $359.40 or $707.40 in the case of the Diamond Plan+ is to be paid.
Geek Choice reserves the right to add, remove, or alter plan offerings, coverage, and costs at any time at its sole discretion. Members should check this web page for up-to-date information, details, and Plan changes:
Membership in The Plan represents a form of discount on Geek Choice services and as such, cannot be combined with other coupons or discount offers.
Geek Choice reserves the right to refuse service under the plan. In the event that any perceived dangerous or unsafe condition exists, if the member requests Geek Choice to perform work that is perceived to be illegal, immoral, or dangerous, or if for any reason, at the sole discretion of Geek Choice, Geek Choice may refuse service.
Individual membership subscriptions as well as membership plan offerings may be cancelled by Geek Choice at any time and at its sole discretion. At the time of cancellation member agrees that any past due balances to Geek Choice will be charged to the credit card on file.
For members, the payment terms of this plan replace the payment terms clause of the standard Geek Choice “Payment Terms and Release of Liability” agreement. All other clauses of that agreement remain in effect.
Carbonite and Hitman pro are offerings for brand new Diamond Plan members as of April 2014.
At this time, Geek Choice does not offer preferential scheduling to Members. Appointments are made available on a first-come-first-serve basis to all Geek Choice customers.